06 maio 2009

Come take me over Robbie Williams...

... whithout a doubt.

Written by R Williams/G Chambers

Is this a long range effort, 'cause I'll pitch a tentI'm kinda used to feeling coldShould I walk naked, should I bear my soulWon't you help me fill this hole And what I'm trying to say is be the oneLove me anyway... though I'm too far gone Come take me over - I'm riddled with my pastCome take me over - is that too much to askBefore I leave this town - love me or put me down Got send me heaven, I wanna fall in loveYou said the walking wounded couldI know I've sent my morals to an early graveIs this the price I have to payWhat I'm tryin 'a say, if I could touchThe love I fantasize, fantasize too much Come take me over - I'm riddled with my pastCome take me over - Is that too much to ask?Before I leave this town - love me Take me to the shops, tie me up and abuse meI'm looking good, so how could you refuse meSee I'm so special, why ain't you cooking for two? I'll meet your mum, I'll meet your friendsWhen you comin' down, I'll love you through the bendsI know I'm special, but why ain't you cooking for two? [PIANO SOLO] I guess what I'm try'na say, is what I've never knownCan't use it anyway, just give me love Come take me over - Gonna be the lastCome take me over - If she don't meet this taskBefore I leave this town - Love me or put me down

Sem comentários: